Are you a participant in any one of Cigna’s insurance plans? Are you, for instance, a participant in a Cigna Health plan, a Cigna Life Plan or a Cigna Disability Insurance Plan? If your answers to these questions are in the affirmative, then you should consider registering a MyCigna account online. This is because the MyCigna online account would make it possible for you to conveniently access your coverage information over the Internet. Through the MyCigna online account, you would be able to find account balances, check claim statuses, check your coverage… and so on. Through the MyCigna online account, you would also be able to update details (like, for instance, when your home address changes) and to search for an approved doctor whenever you happen to be in need one.
What registering a MyCigna account entails, at a glance
Registering a MyCigna account mainly entails going to the Cigna website (specifically the MyCigna page on the Cigna website), clicking to indicate that you would like to ‘register now’ and filling in the registration form.
Things you need to have, to register a MyCigna account
To register a MyCigna account, you need to have the various details that need to be entered while filling the registration form. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to register a MyCigna account
To register a MyCigna account, you need to visit the Cigna website (specifically the MyCigna page on the Cigna website). The address that can get you to the MyCigna page on the Cigna website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to register a MyCigna account
- Get the browser application on your computing device running. Then enter the address for the Cigna website (MyCigna page) into the browser, in order to be transited to the said page. The address that can get you to the Cigna website (MyCigna page) is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Cigna website (MyCigna page), click on the ‘Register Now’ button – which is right under the text saying ‘Don’t have a user ID and password’.
- On the screen that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button, fill in the form provided there, then click on the ‘Next’ button. Provide the required information in the subsequent screens, to complete the process of registering a MyCigna account.
Steps you need to follow, to login into a MyCigna account
- Go to Cigna website given in “Links to help you” 1.
- Enter your UserID and Password, then hit the Login button
Links to help you