Does the idea of being able to stream music and receive automated music recommendations appeal to you? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you should consider registering for a Pandora account. Once you register for a Pandora account, you will be able to start streaming music, and receiving music recommendations based on your detected musical interests.
What registering for a Pandora account entails, at a glance
Registering for a Pandora account mainly entails going to the Pandora website, clicking to indicate that you wish to ‘register’ and proceeding to fill in a very simple registration form. Having created a single Pandora account, you can proceed to use it to stream music and receive music recommendations on your various entertainment devices. That is to say, in other words, that you don’t have to create a Pandora account for every device.
Things you need to have, to register for a Pandora account
You need to have a valid email address for you to register a Pandora account. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet. The device we are referring to here could be a computer (desktop or laptop), an Apple (iOS) device or an Android-based device. So long as it is a computing device that is connected to the Internet, it will probably be good enough to enable you to register for a Pandora account.
The website you need to visit, to register for a Pandora account
To register for a Pandora account, you need to visit the Pandora website. The address which can get you to the Pandora website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to register for a Pandora account
- Check in the ‘links to help you’ section below, and you will see that we have provided the address for the Pandora website. Now enter that address, for the Pandora website, into your browser, in order to be taken to the website.
- When you get to the Pandora website’s homepage, check, and you will see somewhere written ‘Register’: That is where it is written ‘Create an account for free’ followed by a ‘Register’ link. Click on the ‘Register’ link.
- Fill in the form in the page that you are then taken to after clicking on the ‘register’ link. It is by filling in that short and simple form that you will get to register a Pandora account — and thereafter be able to enjoy streaming music and getting music recommendations.
Links to help you
- Pandora website: http://www.pandora.com
- Pandora online help: http://help.pandora.com/