Are you a participant in an Anthem Inc. health insurance plan? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then it would be a good idea for you to register for an online account at the Anthem.com website. With an online account at the Anthem.com website, you would be in a position to (conveniently) access comprehensive information about your health insurance plan and the benefits due to you under the plan. With an online account at Anthem.com, you would be in a position to find a doctor (or a hospital) in a convenient manner, whenever the need arises. Further, with an online account at Anthem.com, you would be in a position to follow up and check the status of claims filed.
What registering for an online account at Anthem.com entails, at a glance
Registering for an online account at Anthem.com mainly entails going to the Anthem.com website, clicking to indicate that you wish to register, and going ahead to fill in the necessary registration form online.
Things you need to have, to register for an online account at Anthem.com
To register for an online account at Anthem.com, you need to have the necessary details to fill in the account registration form. You need to have your Anthem insurance card with you, as you will be required to enter the identification number from the card. Take note though, that you can also register by entering your social security number, in case you don’t have the Anthem identification number with you. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, for you to register for an Anthem.com online account.
The website you need to visit, to register for an online account at Anthem.com
To register for an online Anthem insurance account, you need to visit the Anthem.com website. The address for the said Anthem.com website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to register for an online account at Anthem.com
- Launch the browser application on your computing device. Then enter the address for the Anthem.com website, so as to have the browser application take you to that particular website. The address for the Anthem.com website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Anthem.com website’s homepage, focus your attention on the right hand side, where you will see a ‘member login’ section. Just below the space meant for entry of a password, and right adjacent to the ‘Log in’ button, there is a ‘Register Now’ link. Click on it (that is, the ‘Register Now’ link).
- Fill in the form in the screen that you are taken to, after clicking on the ‘Register Now’ link, in order to get an Anthem.com online account.
Links to help you
- Anthem.com website: http://www.anthem.com
- Anthem.com account registration page: https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/login/registration