Are you a person who is looking for a job? Are you keen on leveraging the power of the Internet, to get the job of your dreams? If your answer to these questions is ‘yes’, then you should consider signing up for a CareerBuilder account. Whether you are an unemployed person who is looking to get some sort of a job, or an already-employed person who is seeking to get a better job, a CareerBuilder account can help you a great deal. Once you create a free CareerBuilder account, you will be in a position to upload resumes and cover letters (up to 3). You will also be in a position to know when your applications get attention, and also when companies find your uploaded resume. It gets even better: for with a CareerBuilder account, you can go as far as seeing just how much the competition for the jobs you are interested in is.
What signing up for a CareerBuilder account entails, at a glance
Signing up for a CareerBuilder account mainly entails going to the CareerBuilder website, clicking to indicate that you are specifically interested in ‘My CareerBuilder’ and then clicking to indicate that you wish to ‘sign up’ for an account. You then get to fill in a sign up form, at the end of which the new CareerBuilder account is set up for you.
Things you need to have, when signing up for a CareerBuilder account
You first of all need to have a valid email address, if you are to set up a CareerBuilder account successfully. This is because an email address is one of the required details, in the CareerBuilder account sign up form. Other than that, the only other key thing that you need to have, in order to create a CareerBuilder account, is access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to sign up for a CareerBuilder account
To sign up for a CareerBuilder account, you need to visit the CareerBuilder website. The address you can use, to get to the CareerBuilder website, is provided below in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to sign up for a CareerBuilder account
- You first of all need to go to the CareerBuilder website: which should entail entering the address for the CareerBuilder website into your browser’s address bar, and pressing the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard. That address, for the CareerBuilder website, is provided below in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the CareerBuilder website, focus your attention on the top of the homepage, and you will see that there is a main menu. That is the menu with items like ‘My CareerBuilder’, ‘Find Jobs’, ‘Resumes’, ‘Recommendations’, ‘Resources’ , ‘Sign In’ and ‘Employers’. From those, click on the first link: the ‘My CareerBuilder’ link.
- On the page that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘My CareerBuilder’ link, you will notice that there are two sections in the middle of the page: The ‘Sign in Options’ section and the ‘Create an account’ section. On that page, click on the ‘Sign Up’ button, which is at the bottom of the ‘Create an account’ section.
- On the page that you are taken to, after clicking on the ‘sign up’ button, fill in the form that is provided there, in order to complete the CareerBuilder account sign up process.
Links to help you
- CareerBuilder website: https://www.careerbuilder.com
- CareerBuilder sign up page: https://www.careerbuilder.com/share/register.aspx