Do you have loved ones who are behind bars? Would you like to learn about a system through which you can communicate conveniently with them (the loved ones who are in prison)? If your answers to those questions are in the affirmative, then please read on: as we will shortly explain to you how you can send messages to loved ones who are in prison, using the Corrlinks inmate email system.
What it entails to send messages to inmates using the Corrlinks system, at a glance
Sending messages to inmates using the Corrlinks system mainly entails going to the Corrlinks website, logging into your Corrlinks account there, clicking on ‘mailbox’ and then proceeding to click on ‘new message’. You subsequently add recipients for the message, compose the message subject and body, proofread it and finally send it to the inmate(s).
Things you need to have, to send messages using the Corrlinks prison email system
To send messages using the Corrlinks prison email system, you need to have a Corrlinks account. If you don’t have a Corrlinks account, you can easily create one on the Corrlinks website. To send a message to inmates in certain state prisons (like in Iowa and Oklahoma), you will need to have funded your Corrlinks account. That would be because sending messages to such prisons costs some money. You also need to have ‘added’ the inmates you will be communicating with using Corrlinks prison email. Then you need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, for you to send messages using the Corrlinks prison email system.
The website you need to visit, to send messages using the Corrlinks prison email system
To send messages to inmates using the Corrlinks prison email system, you need to visit the Corrlinks website. The address that can get you to the Corrlinks website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to send messages using the Corrlinks prison email system
- Launch the browser on your computing device. Then enter the address for the Corrlinks website into the browser, for you to be taken to that (Corrlinks) website. The address that can get you to the Corrlinks website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Corrlinks website, log in: by entering your email address and password and then clicking on the ‘Login’ button. If you haven’t yet registered for an account on the Corrlinks website, do so: by clicking on the ‘Register’ button under the ‘New Users’ section. Once you have registered, log into the account.
- When you are logged into your Corrlinks account, you can decide what you wish to do: like, for instance, to read your received messages, to send a new message, to manage old messages, to fund your Corrlinks account… and so on.
- To send a message, once logged in, click on ‘mailbox’. Then click on ‘New message’. Click to add the message’s recipient(s). Then create the actual message: its subject and its body. Finally, to get the message on its way to its targeted recipient(s), click on the ‘Send’ button.
Links to help you
- Corrlinks prison email: https://www.corrlinks.com/
- Corrlinks Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.corrlinks.com/FAQ.aspx