Have you visited and shopped at a B&Q outlet recently? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then are probably eligible to take part in the B&Q customer experience survey. Taking part in the B&Q customer experience survey gives you a chance to provide feedback to the people who run B&Q outlets. That way, the folks who run B&Q outlets can know what they need to keep up with and, conversely, what they need to improve on. Taking part in the B&Q survey also earns you an entry into a draw where you could win £250 – there being a prize of £250 to be won every month.
What taking part in the B&Q survey entails, at a glance
Taking part in the B&Q survey mainly entails going to the website where the survey is conducted, and providing answers to a set of questions that are laid out on the site. That action, of providing answers to the B&Q survey question, is really what participation in the B&Q survey is all about. When you finish answering the questions that constitute the B&Q survey, you are offered an entry into the drawing — where you could win £250.
Things you need to have, to take part in the B&Q survey
To take part in the survey, you need to have recently visited and shopped at a B&Q outlet (and ideally kept the receipt with you). You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to take part in the B&Q survey
To take part in the B&Q survey, you need to visit the website where this particular survey is conducted. The address that can get you to that site, where the B&Q survey is conducted is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to take part in the B&Q survey
- Check in the ‘links to help you’ section below, and you will see that we have provided the address for the website where the B&Q survey is conducted. Now enter that address into your computing device’s browser application, in order to be transferred to the said B&Q survey website.
- When you get to the B&Q survey site, the site may first of all request for you to share your location. If you are not comfortable with that, you can still opt to decline (though sharing your location is not such a great deal).
- On the screen that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘continue’ button, you will be required to find your store: the B&Q store you shopped at. So enter the name of the store into the search box. Or if you can’t remember the exact name of the store, enter the name of the city or street or other keyword related to the store, to carry out a search.
- From the search results that are returned, click on the link/name for the exact store you shopped at. When you do that, you will be taken to a page with information about the B&Q store you have selected, and a request for you to confirm your store location. If it is accurate, click on the orange-colored ‘Confirm store location’ button.
- Then you will get into the actual survey: where you first need to enter the day you visited the B&Q store, and the time. Enter those details, and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Answer the other questions as you go progressively through the screens, each time clicking on the ‘Next’ button in order to be transferred to the next screen/to the next B&Q survey question.
- When you complete the questions in the B&Q survey, you will be entered into a draw where there is one monthly prize of £250 to be won.
Links to help you
- B&Q survey: https://www.DIY.com/feedback
- B&Q survey prize draw rules: http://www.diyfeedback.co.uk/Home/PrizeDraw