Are you a JPMorgan Chase Bank UCard holder who is interested in knowing how to access your UCard account online? If your answer to this question is ‘yes’, then please read on, as we will shortly explain to you how you can go about accessing your JPMorgan Chase Bank UCard account online. The JPMorgan Chase Bank UCard in question here is what was previously known as the JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT Card. In days gone by, you were required to go to the My Account (EBT Account) page on the Chase Bank website, to access the card account online. But then, JPMorgan Chase Bank transitioned from EBT Account to UCard. That is how we end up with the situation where we are dealing with the question of ‘how to access your UCard account online.’
What accessing your JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT UCard account online entails, at a glance
Accessing your JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT UCard account online mainly entails going to the UCard Center portal (on the Chase Bank website), and logging into your account there. Once you log into your account at the UCard Center portal, you can perform various account management tasks and view various details related to your account online.
Things you need to have, to access your JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT UCard account online
To access your JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT UCard account online, you need to have the required sign in credentials (namely a user ID and password) for the Chase Bank UCard Portal. You create the user ID and password when registering for UCard Center access. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to access your JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT UCard account online
To access your JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT UCard account online, you need to visit the Chase UCard Center portal, on the Chase website. The address you can use to get to the UCard Center is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to access your JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT UCard account online
- In the ‘links to help you’ section below, we have provided the address for the UCard Center portal. Enter that address into your browser, in order to be taken to the said UCard Center portal.
- When you get to the UCard Center portal, enter the user ID and the password, and then click on the green-colored ‘Logon’ button, in order to be signed in.
- The moment you are signed in, click on any of the largely self-explanatory links in the page you are taken to, to see the account information you wish to see. You can also click on the appropriate links to perform the account management task you wish to perform.
- If you haven’t registered for UCard Center, click on the appropriate button, and then go through the motions of registering on the site, in order to be able to access your UCard account there.
- You can also click on the ‘Activate your Card’ button, if you wish to activate your JPMorgan Chase Bank UCard online.
Links to help you
- JPMorgan Chase Bank EBT Account UCard Center Portal: http://www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com
- UCard Center registration start page: https://ucard.chase.com/cardValidation_setup.action?screenName=register&page=logon
- UCard activation start page: https://ucard.chase.com/cardValidation_setup.action?screenName=activation&page=logon