Does the idea of working at Embers Inn (the UK pubs chain) appeal to you? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you will be glad to learn that it is possible for you to find Embers Inn job openings online. Not only that, but you can actually also go ahead to apply for a job at Embers Inn online.
What applying for a job at Embers Inn online entails, at a glance
Applying for a job at Embers Inn online mainly entails going to the Embers Inn website, clicking to indicate that you’d want to ‘Join the Team’, then clicking to specify whether what you are interested in is a bar role, a chef/kitchen role or a management role. You are then taken to a page with links for open positions, out which you are supposed to click on the links for the positions that interest you. When you click on the link for any Embers Inn position, you are transferred to a page with more information about that position. After reading through the requirements and job description for any particular opening, you can then click on the ‘Apply Now’ in order to initiate the actual application.
Things you need to have, to apply for a job at Embers Inn online
To apply for a job at Embers Inn online, you need to have at least the minimum qualification/experience requirements for the job you will be seeking to apply. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, for you to apply for an Embers Inn job online.
The website you need to visit, to apply for a job at Embers Inn online
To apply for a job at Embers Inn online, you need to visit the Embers Inn website. The address to get you to the said Embers Inn website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to apply for a job at Embers Inn online
- Get the browser application on your computing device up and running. Then enter the address for the Embers Inn website into the browser, so as to have the browser load that website for you. The address in question, for the Embers Inn website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Embers Inn website, focus your attention at the top of the homepage: where there is a main menu with links like ‘Find Your Local’, ‘News & Offers’, ‘Our Ale’, ‘Gift Cards’ and ‘Join the Team’. Click on the last links: the ‘Join the Team’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Join the Team’ link, specify (by clicking on the appropriate link/button), whether you are interested in management roles, chef/kitchen roles or bar roles.
- When you click on any type of roles, you will be taken to the Mitchells & Butlers Careers page on the ChangeWorkNow website. That is because Mitchells & Butlers is actually the company that runs Embers Inn pubs. There, click on the link for any position that interests you, in order to be taken to a page with more info on that job.
- After going through the Embers Inn job details, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, and follow the instructions in the subsequent screens to complete the job application.
Links to help you
- Embers Inn website: http://www.emberinns.co.uk