Are you aware that it is possible for people who use FedEx’s shipping services to track their shipments online? One way in which such FedEx shipment tracking can be done is using the tracking number. This means that armed with the FedEx tracking number, you can go online and, in just a matter of seconds, get to know the status of that particular shipment.
What tracking your FedEx shipment using the tracking number entails, at a glance
Tracking your FedEx shipment using the tracking number mainly entails going to the FedEx website (specifically the shipment tracking page on the FedEx website), entering the tracking number and then clicking on a ‘Track’ button. FedEx then gives you details on the status of the shipment – and if the shipment is complete, FedEx can go a step further and give you a proof of delivery.
Things you need to have, to track your FedEx shipment using the tracking number
To track your FedEx shipment using the tracking number, you need to have the tracking number with you. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, for you to carry out FedEx shipment tracking using the tracking number.
The website you need to visit, to track your FedEx shipment using the tracking number
To track your shipment using the tracking number, you need to visit the FedEx website (specifically the tracking page on the FedEx website). The address for the FedEx website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to track your FedEx shipment using the tracking number
- Launch the browser application on your computer. After doing so, enter the address for the FedEx website into the browser application — so as to be taken to the FedEx website. The address in question, for the FedEx website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the FedEx website, you may first of all be required to select/specify the nation you are in.
- Then when you get to the FedEx website homepage proper, focus the attention of your eyes on the top of the page. There, you will notice a main menu, with 5 items namely: ‘Ship’, ‘Track’, ‘Manage’, ‘Learn’ and ‘FedEx Office’. Roll your mouse over the ‘Track’ item.
- From the links that appear below (after rolling your mouse over the ‘Track’ item on the main menu at the top), click on the ‘Track by Tracking Number’ link. By the way, you will notice that There are two ‘Track by Tracking Number’ links: one for ‘packages, envelopes or freight express’ and another one for ‘freight shipments’. Click on the appropriate one, depending on the type of shipment you are dealing with.
- On the page that you are taken to, enter the tracking number (as a matter of fact, you can enter up to 30 of these, if you are dealing with multiple shipments). Then click on the ‘Track’ button.
- FedEx will then return results, informing you about the status of your shipment.
Links to help you
- FedEx website: http://www.fedex.com
- FedEx website tracking page: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/