Are you someone who is looking for work in Washington? If your answer to that question is in the affirmative, then you need to consider enlisting the help of the WorkSource website in your job search. The WorkSource website is one where lots of different types of jobs are listed, at any given point in time. It is therefore a site where you may be able to carry out a successful job search: whether you happen to be a skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled individual.
What applying for Washington jobs on the WorkSource website entails, at a glance
Applying for Washington jobs on the WorkSource website mainly entails going to the WorkSource website, entering a criterion to search for a job, and then (for any given job in the search results), clicking to indicate that you wish to apply online. Note that for some jobs, you will find links (on the WorkSource website) to the websites of the individual employers, where you can proceed to make the applications – as opposed to applying directly on the WorkSource website.
Things you need to have, to apply for Washington jobs on the WorkSource website
To apply for Washington jobs on the WorkSource website, you need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet. It is also advisable for you to ensure that you meet the requirements (in terms of qualifications, aptitude and experience) for the job you wish to make an application for.
The website you need to visit, to apply for Washington jobs online
To apply for Washington jobs online, you need to visit the WorkSource website. The address for the WorkSource website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to apply for Washington jobs on the WorkSource website
- Check in the ‘links to help you’ section below, and you will notice that we have indicated the address for Washington State’s WorkSource website. Now enter that address into your browser, in order to have the browser load the said WorkSource website.
- When you get to the WorkSource website homepage, focus your attention towards the top left hand side: where you will notice a section entitled ‘Quick job search’. Into that section, enter the part of Washington State you’d like to work — this has to be entered. Then (optionally) enter the other job search criterion details. Then click on the ‘Search for jobs’ button.
- The WorkSource website will return search results, made up of the available, listed jobs. Click on the link for any job to access the ‘Details’ screen — where details about that particular Washington job, and for details on how to apply for that particular job online can be found. Follow the instructions in each given job’s ‘Details’ screen, to apply online.
Links to help you
- WorkSource website: http://www.go2worksource.com
- WorkSource applying for jobs Frequently Asked Questions: https://fortress.wa.gov/esd/worksource/StaticContent.aspx?Context=ApplyingForJobs