Have you shopped at one of Home Depot’s outlets recently? Did the Home Depot receipt given to you contain an invitation to take part in the company’s survey? If your answers to both of these questions are in the affirmative, then you should really consider sparing a few minutes to participate in the Home Depot opinion survey. Doing so gives you a chance to be heard by the Home Depot management team – on issues like whether you were satisfied with how you were served and what improvements you’d like to see in the future. Taking part in the Home Depot opinion survey also gives you a chance to participate in a drawing, where you could win a $5,000 Home Depot gift card.
What taking part in the Home Depot opinion survey entails, at a glance
Taking part in the Home Depot opinion survey mainly entails going to the survey page on the Home Depot website and providing candid responses to the survey questions presented there. To be allowed to provide responses to the survey questions (or, in other words, to be allowed to take part in the Home Depot opinion survey), you first have to enter a user ID and a password. Both credentials are obtainable from the Home Depot receipt: that is, if your Home Depot receipt has an invitation to take part in the survey, then it is bound to have both the user ID and password to enable you to participate in the survey.
Things you need to have, to take part in the Home Depot opinion survey
To take part in the Home Depot opinion survey, you need to have a Home Depot receipt with an invitation to take part in the survey (complete with a user ID and password for the survey). You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to take part in the Home Depot opinion survey
To take part in the Home Depot opinion survey, you need to visit the survey page on the Home Depot website. The address you can use to get to the survey page on the Home Depot website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to take part in the Home Depot opinion survey
- Get the browser application on your computing running. Then enter the address for the survey page of the Home Depot website into the browser, in order to be taken to that page. Actually, what happens when you enter that address for the Home Depot survey page is that you are transferred to another website – the HomeDepotOpinion website – where the company runs the survey.
- When you get to the HomeDepotOpinion website, you are first required to specify the language you’d want to use in the survey, and then enter a Zip code. After that, you click on the orange-colored ‘Continue’ button.
- On the next page, you encounter information on what the Home Depot Opinion survey is all about. Yours is just to read through that information. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the page you are taken to, you enter the user ID and password from your Home Depot receipt, and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You are then given a chance to respond to the survey questions – which you should do in a candid manner. When you are done with the exercise, you are given an entry into the sweepstake, in which you have a chance of winning a $5,000 Home Depot gift card.
Link to help you
- Home Depot survey page: http://www.homedepot.com/opinion
- Rules for the Home Depot survey: http://www.homedepotopinion.com/Surveys/THD/CustSat/sweeps_US_en_date.htm