Are you a jobseeker who wants to take advantage of the Internet, so as to secure a job faster — and in a more convenient manner? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you need to consider using the Jobs.com website in your job search. The Jobs.com website is one of the most popular job listings websites: where you can find all sorts of job openings available to be applied for. The way the Jobs.com website is structured is such that you can start browsing (or searching through) the jobs in it within seconds – and be well on your way to finding your dream job.
What getting a job online through the Jobs.com website entails, at a glance
Getting a job online through the Jobs.com website mainly entails going to the said Jobs.com website, and either carrying out a search for a job there (using keywords) or randomly browsing through the site’s job listings. To carry out a search, you simply enter a keyword related to the type of work you wish to get, followed by an optional specification of where exactly (in terms of, say, a city or state) you’d like to work. On the other hand, to browse for the job openings on the Jobs.com website, you simply click to indicate that you are interested in browsing — and then you are offered a chance to either browse by state or by job category . You can also use both criteria to browse for jobs on the website.
Things you need to have, to get a job online through the Jobs.com website
You just need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, for you to be able to search for a job online through the Jobs.com website.
The website you need to visit to get a job online
To get a job online, one of the most ideal websites that you should visit the Jobs.com website. The address you can use, to get to the Jobs.com website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to get a job online, through the Jobs.com website
- Run your browser application, and enter the address for the Jobs.com website into the browser’s address bar, so as to be taken to that (Jobs.com) website.
- When you get to the Jobs.com website, you will be greeted by two search boxes. Into one of those search boxes — the one whose placeholder says ‘What Job’, enter the keyword for the kind of job you want. Into the other box, if you wish, enter the specification of where (in terms of, say, city and/or state) you’d like to work. That is, the search box whose placeholder says ‘Where’. Then click on the ‘search now’ button.
- Go through the search results that are returned by Jobs.com. Click on the link for the job that interests you most, and you will be taken to a page with the job description and further details on how to go about making an application for that specific job.
- Then on the page that you are taken to, after clicking on the ‘Browse Jobs’ link, make up your mind whether you wish to search by job category or by state. Then click through the links, till you get to the job that interests you most. Click on the link for that particular job, to be taken to a page with its full description, and details on how to make an application for that specific job. Follow those instructions, to make a successful application for the job.
Links to help you
- Jobs.com website: http://www.jobs.com/
- Jobs.com website browse jobs page: http://www.jobs.com/browse