Are you a person who buys the Daily Mail newspaper regularly? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you will be glad to learn that the company that publishes the Daily Mail newspaper runs a rewards program, which you can take advantage of. The rewards program in question here is officially known as the Mail Rewards program. It is a program that the publishers of the Daily Mail newspaper have set up to reward their newspaper readers’ loyalty. The Mail Rewards program is one where you can get £5 every 7 weeks. It is a program where you can get vouchers to shop at your favorite high street outlets. And when you join the Mail Rewards program (by signing up on the MyMail website), you also become eligible for extra loyalty benefits and promotions.
What joining the Mail Rewards program entails, at a glance
Joining the Mail Rewards program mainly entails going to the MyMail website, clicking to indicate that you would like to ‘join’ and then going on to fill in the requisite registration form.
Things you need to have, to join the Mail Rewards program
To join the Mail Rewards program, you need to have a valid email address: given that the email address is the first required detail in the registration form, and it has to be filled in and confirmed. You also need to know your postcode. And you need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to join the Mail Rewards program
To join the Mail Rewards program, you need to visit the MyMail website. The address that can get you to the MyMail website (where you can sign up for the Mail Rewards program) is given below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to join the Mail Rewards program
- Below, in the ‘links to help you’ section, we have provided the address for the MyMail website. Now enter that address into your browser, in order to be transferred to the said MyMail website.
- When you get to the MyMail website, focus your attention on the top section of the homepage: where you will encounter a main menu which has items like ‘Mail Rewards’, ‘Mail Lottery’, ‘Shopping’ and ‘Mail Plus’. Out of the items in that menu, click on the ‘Mail Rewards’ link.
- On the page that you are taken after clicking on the ‘Mail Rewards’ link, read all about the Mail Rewards program, what it entails, how to earn points in it… and so on. Then focus the attention of your eyes on the extreme top right hand corner of the page, and you will see a ‘Join’ link (next to the ‘Sign in’ link). Click on the ‘Join’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘join’ link, fill in the form you find there. Then once you are through with the registration you can start earning points whenever you buy copies of Daily Mail. Then you can be redeeming the points (for various rewards) later.
Links to help you
- MyMail website (where you can sign up for Mail Rewards): http://www.mailonline.co.uk/rewards
- Mail Rewards registration page: https://www.mymail.co.uk/registration
- Mail Rewards Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.mymail.co.uk/help#/faqs