Are you a MetroPCS subscriber? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you will be glad to learn that it is possible for you to pay your bills (that is, your MetroPCS bills) online. This translates into a great level of convenience: given the fact that paying your MetroPCS bills online is likely to prove to be much more convenient than the other alternative ways of paying.
What paying your MetroPCS bill online entails, at a glance
Paying your MetroPCS bill online mainly entails going to the MetroPCS website (specifically to the bill payments page on the MetroPCS website), signing into your account there — and proceeding to make the payment using a debit card, a credit card or a MetroPCS payment card.
Things you need to have, to pay your MetroPCS bill online
To pay your MetroPCS bill online, you (ideally) need to have signed up for MetroPCS ‘My Account’ access. You can, however, still pay without signing into MetroPCS my account — using the Express Pay option. Then you need to have a payment card: which could be a credit card, a debit card or a MetroPCS payment card. And you need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, for you to pay your MetroPCS bill online.
The website you need to visit, to pay your MetroPCS bill online
To pay your MetroPCS bill online, you need to visit the MetroPCS website (specifically the bill payment page on the MetroPCS website). The address for the said bill payment page of the MetroPCS website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to pay your MetroPCS bill online
- Power up your computing device, and then launch the browser application. Once the browser application is launched, enter the address for the bill payment page of the MetroPCS website into the browser. The browser will then take you to the said bill payment page on the MetroPCS website. The address for the bill payment page of the MetroPCS website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the bill payment page of the MetroPCS website, sign in by entering your MetroPCS number, your password and clicking on the ‘Next’ button. You will then be given a chance to enter the payment card details, review the details and finally confirm for the MetroPCS bill payment to go through.
- In case you wish to pay without signing in (through the Express Pay option), when you get to the Bill Payment page on the MetroPCS website, click on the ‘No’ radio button next to the question as to whether or not you wish to ‘Sign into My Account’. When you click on the ‘No’ radio button, you will only be required to enter your MetroPCS number, confirm the same, then click on the ‘Next’ button. After that, you will be required to enter the payment card details, review those details and finally confirm to complete the MetroPCS bill payment.
Links to help you
- MetroPCS website (bill payment page): https://www.metropcs.com/bill-pay.html
- MetroPCS website homepage: https://www.metropcs.com/
- MetroPCS payments frequently asked questions: https://www.metropcs.com/support/payments/general-questions.html