Are you a Netflix user who is, unfortunately, unable to access the service? Is the problem specifically one where you are unable to connect to Netflix? Does the error message, for instance, say that Netflix is unavailable or that your device is unable to connect to/reach Netflix? If your answers to these questions are in the affirmative, then please read on, as we will shortly explain how you can get help in the circumstances. As it turns out, there is a specific page on the Netflix help center, dedicated to these sorts of problems: previously known as the Netflix TV help page. That is a page where you can find solutions (well laid out solutions) to the problem where you are totally unable to connect to Netflix.
What getting Netflix TV help online entails, at a glance
Getting Netflix TV help online mainly entails visiting the page entitled ‘Why Can’t I Connect to Netflix’ on the Netflix Help Center, and going through the solutions offered there. You are then supposed to try out/implement the solutions offered on the page so as to be able to ultimately enjoy the Netflix service.
Things you need to have, to get Netflix TV help online
To get Netflix TV help online, you only need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet. It helps too, if you have with you the entertainment device that you use to access the Netflix service as well. That way, you can implement the solutions given at the Netflix TV help page, so as to start enjoying the Netflix service again straight away.
The website you need to visit, to get Netflix TV help online
To get Netflix TV help online, you need to visit the Netflix Help Center (on the Netflix website). That is, specifically, the page that deals with the question of ‘Why Can’t I Connect to Netflix’ on the Netflix help center.
Steps you need to follow, to get Netflix TV help online
- In the ‘links to help you’ section below, we have provided the address you can follow, to get to the Netflix TV help page in the Netflix help center. (That is, in other words, the address you can use to get to the page that deals with the question of ‘Why Can’t I Connect to Netflix’ on the Netflix Help Center). Enter that address into your browser, in order to be taken to that particular page on the Netflix Help Center website.
- On the Netflix TV Help page, implement the first solution offered: that of checking whether your Internet connection is actually suitable for Netflix streaming. If it turns out that it isn’t, then get a suitable Internet connection and try accessing the Netflix service. Chances are that you will now be able to do so.
- If indeed the Internet connection you are using is suitable for Netflix streaming but you are still unable to connect to the service, click on the link for the specific type of entertainment device you are using to access Netflix. Then implement the advice offered for that particular device, in order to ultimately get your Netflix connectivity problem resolved.
Links to help you
- Netflix TV Help online: http://www.netflix.com/tvhelp
- The main Netflix website homepage: http://www.netflix.com/