Are you someone who is looking for a job in Pennsylvania? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you should consider enlisting the help of the Pennsylvania CareerLink website in your search for employment in Pennsylvania. That is because one of the resources available on the Pennsylvania CareerLink website is a link to the Pennsylvania JobGateway tool. The Pennsylvania JobGateway tool is one through which you can access online job listings, as well as online resume creation help.
What getting a job using the Pennsylvania CareerLink website entails, at a glance
Getting a job using the Pennsylvania CareerLink website mainly entails going to the said Pennsylvania CareerLink website, clicking to indicate that you are interested in the JobGateway tool, and once you get to the JobGateway site, entering a criterion to carry out a job search. After initiating such a job search, JobGateway then returns search results — made up of available positions. Those are search results out of which you can click on any link, to access details for any of the listed jobs, and to apply for any of the listed jobs online.
Things you need to have, to get a job using the Pennsylvania CareerLink website
To get a job using the Pennsylvania CareerLink website, you just need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to get a Pennsylvania job online
To get a Pennsylvania job online, you need to visit the Pennsylvania CareerLink website. The address for the said Pennsylvania CareerLink website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to get a job using the Pennsylvania CareerLink
- Launch the browser application on your computing device. Then enter the address for the Pennsylvania CareerLink website into the browser, so as to have the browser load the Pennsylvania CareerLink website. The address to get you to the Pennsylvania CareerLink website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Pennsylvania CareerLink website, focus your attention on the left hand side: where you will notice a section entitled ‘Are you a job seeker?’. Within that section, the first thing is a link to the JobGateway tool. Click on that link.
- When you get to the JobGateway tool site, initiate a job search, by entering keywords, job title or company and city or zip code. JobGateway will then return search results, made up of relevant job listings.
- Click on the link for any of the returned jobs, to find out more about the position and to access details/instructions on how to apply for any of the jobs online.
Links to help you
- Pennsylvania CareerLink website: http://www.pacareerlink.state.pa.us