Are you aware of the fact that it is possible for people who have insured their phones with Asurion to file claims online? This means that if you had insured a phone with Asurion and, unfortunately, that phone got accidentally lost, stolen or damaged, then you can proceed to file a claim (for the phone’s replacement) online. And after initially filing an Asurion phone claim online, you can still be going online to track the claim, until it gets finalized.
What filing an Asurion phone claim online entails, at a glance
Filing an Asurion Phone claim online mainly entails going to the Phone Claim website (a site set up by Asurion for policyholders to file and track claims), selecting your service provider there, indicating that you wish to file a claim – and proceeding to enter the necessary claim filing details.
Things you need to have, to file an Asurion phone claim online
To file an Asurion phone claim online, you need to have the required details to fill in the claim filing form: these being, for instance, details about the incident surrounding the loss of your phone, and details to confirm your identity. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, to file an Asurion phone claim online.
The website you need to visit, to file an Asurion phone claim online
To file an Asurion phone claim online, you need to visit the Phone Claim website (which is a site set up by Asurion, to make it possible for people who had insured their phones to file and track claims online). The address for the Phone Claim website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to file an Asurion phone claim online
- Launch the browser application on your computing device. With the browser application up and running, enter the address for the Phone Claim website (so as to have the browser take you to the Phone Claim website). The address for the Phone Claim website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Phone Claim website, you will encounter instructions for you to ‘Select Your Provider’. Click on the name/logo of your provider.
- On the page that you are taken to after selecting a provider (and depending on the provider you selected), you will encounter a button labeled ‘File a Claim’ or ‘Start a Claim’. Click on that button.
- Then on the screen that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘File a Claim’ or ‘Start a Claim’ button, fill in the required details about yourself and the incident that led to the loss of your phone. If necessary, upload the required forms. Then wait for the claim to be processed (in the meantime, you can still be going to the Phone Claim website, to track its progress).
- If your claim is successful, a replacement phone will be shipped to you. You may be required to pay a ‘deductible’ as per your insurance agreement with Asurion.
Links to help you
- Phone Claim website: http://www.phoneclaim.com/