Have you recently visited any one of Post Office branches? And if the answer is ‘yes’, then are you aware that it is possible for you to give feedback on your experience there? Further, are you aware that if you take the trouble to give your feedback (about your experience at the Post Office branch you visited), you could win a £100 High Street gift card? All these things are possible, thanks to the Post Office Tell Us Survey: which the people who manage Post Office have set up in order to collect feedback from their customers.
What taking part in the Post Office Tell Us survey entails, at a glance
Taking part in the Post Office Tell Us survey mainly entails going to the website where the survey is run, and giving candid answers to the survey questions. Before you get to that step of giving your answers to the survey questions though, you need to first enter a few details from your survey invitation card or your receipt. When you complete The Post Office Tell Us survey, you are entered into a draw, in which there are several High Street gift cards to be won, each worth £100.
Things you need to have, when taking part in The Post Office Tell Us survey
To take part in the Post Office Tell Us survey, you need to have visited one of Post Office’s branches recently. You need to have the receipt from the Post Office branch you visited, or an invitation card from The Post Office, welcoming you to take part in The Post Office Tell Us survey. On top of that, you need to have a suitable computing device, connected to the Internet, in order to be able to take part in the Post Office Tell Us survey online.
The website you need to visit, to take part in the Post Office Tell Us survey
To take part in this particular survey, you need to visit the Post Office Tell Us survey website. The address you can use to access the Post Office Tell Us survey website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
The steps you need to follow, when taking part in the Post Office Tell Us survey
- Launch your browser. With the browser running, put the cursor into the address bar. Then enter (into that address bar) the address for Post Office Tell Us survey website. That address is provided below, in the ‘links to help you section’. Hit the ‘enter’ key (on your computer’s keyboard), to be taken to the Post Office Tell Us survey website.
- The moment you land on the Post Office Tell Us survey website, as required choose your method of entry. That could be either entry through a Post Office receipt, or entry through an invitation card.
- Whichever entry method you choose, enter the required details in the next page. Then click on the ‘enter’ button.
- Answer the Post Office Tell Us survey question candidly. Afterwards, you will be entered into a draw where you could win a £100 High Street gift card.
Links to help you
- The Post Office Tell Us survey website: https://www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk/postoffice/desktop/landing.do
- The Post Office Tell Us Survey prize draw terms and conditions: https://www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk/postoffice/views/rules.html