Would you like to become a Salesforce expert? Are you keen on attaining that goal (of becoming a Salesforce expert) by undertaking your training online? If your answer to both questions is ‘yes’, then you will be glad to learn that, indeed, it is possible to undertake Salesforce training online. There is an entity called the Salesforce University, through which Salesforce training is offered. Within the said Salesforce University, there is the option of taking classes online, and as a matter of fact, many classes there are described as ‘virtual classes – on the web’. Therefore, you can undertake the requisite training to become a Salesforce expert over the Internet.
What undertaking Salesforce training online entails, at a glance
Undertaking Salesforce training online mainly entails going to the Salesforce website, clicking to indicate that you are specifically interested in training, and then selecting the particular course you want to undertake. After selecting the course you want to undertake, you just need to indicate that you wish to take online classes, pay the requisite fees, start learning – and be on your way to becoming a Salesforce expert.
Things you need to have, to undertake Salesforce training online
You first of all need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet. Then you need to have the requisite fees to pay for the course you will be undertaking.
The website you need to visit, to undertake Salesforce training online
To undertake Salesforce training online, you need to visit the Salesforce website (specifically the ‘training’ page on the Salesforce website). The address that can take you to the said Salesforce website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to undertake Salesforce training online
- Get the browser application on your computer running. Then enter, into the browser, the address for the Salesforce website – in order to be taken to that website. The address that can take you to the Salesforce website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Salesforce website, focus the attention of your eyes at the top of the homepage: where you will notice a main menu, with items like ‘Products’, ‘Community’, ‘Industries’, ‘Services’, ‘Customers’, ‘Events’ and ‘About Us’. Roll your mouse over the ‘Services’ item in that menu, and drop down options will appear. From those items that appear below (when you roll your mouse over ‘Services’), click on ‘Training’.
- On the page that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Training’ link, you will notice that, on the middle of the page, there are two options: one being ‘Classes by Cloud’ and the other being ‘Classes by Role’. Below each, there is a ‘Find a Class’ link. Click on the ‘Find a Class’ link.
- Now on the page that you are transferred to after clicking on the ‘Find a Class’ link, scroll through the courses on offer. When you find the one that you are interested in, click on the ‘Find a Class’ link for it (after first clicking on the ‘course details’ for it, and finding out what the course is all about).
- Then on the page that you are transferred to after clicking on the ‘Find a Class’ link for any course, select the course date that is most convenient for you — by way of clicking on the course link for it. If you are to undertake the training online, ensure that there is an indication that the class is to be a ‘Virtual Class – On the Web’. After clicking on the link for a given class date, a pop-up window will appear, where you can register to take part in that particular class.
Links to help you
- Salesforce website: http://www.salesforce.com/
- Training page on the Salesforce website (Salesforce University): http://www.salesforce.com/services-training/training_certification/training.jsp