Are you aware of the fact that it is possible for Sprint customers to view and pay their bills, activate phones, add or remove services and optimize their plans online? All those are things that you too, as a Sprint customer, can be able to do: after signing up for a My Sprint account. The ‘Sprint’ in question here is the American telecommunications company that is popular for its wireless phone and Internet services. If you use any of the services that are offered by Sprint, then it is a good idea for you to consider signing up for a My Sprint account (on the Sprint website). As mentioned earlier, after signing up for a My Sprint account, you’d be able to do things like viewing and paying your bills, activating phones, adding or removing services and optimizing your plan online, in a convenient manner.
What signing up for a My Sprint account entails, at a glance
Signing up for a My Sprint account mainly entails going to the Sprint website, clicking to indicate that you are interested in ‘My Sprint’, then clicking to indicate that you are interested in ‘My Account’. On the login page that you are subsequently transferred to, you are supposed to indicate that you ‘don’t have a Sprint account’, and you wish to ‘Register’. You then enter the few required details, to complete the sign up process for a My Sprint account.
Things you need to have, to sign up for a My Sprint account
To sign up for a My Sprint account, you need to be a user of Sprint services – that is, to be a Sprint customer. This is because you will need to enter a Sprint phone number, Sprint account number or serial number, and you can only get these if you are a Sprint customer. You further need to have the required details to complete the My Sprint account sign up form. And you also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, for you to sign up for a My Sprint account online.
The website you need to visit, to sign up for a My Sprint account
To sign up for a My Sprint account, you need to visit the Sprint website. The address for the Sprint website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to sign up for a My Sprint account
- Get the browser application (the application you normally use to access the Internet) up and running. Once the browser is running, enter the address for the Sprint website (into the browser), in order to have the browser take you to the Sprint website. The address for the Sprint website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Sprint website, check on the left hand side, and you will see a vertical menu whose items include ‘Sign in’, ‘My Sprint’, ‘Shop’, ‘Support’, ‘Search’ and ‘Business’… among others. On that menu, click on the ‘My Sprint’ link.
- After clicking on the ‘My Sprint’ link, another menu will instantly appear on the side – with items like ‘My Account’, ‘View or pay bill’, ‘update account preferences’, ‘activate a phone’… and so on. On that pop-up side menu, click on the first link – that is the ‘My Account’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘My Account’ link, focus the attention of your eyes towards the bottom end: where you will notice somewhere written ‘Don’t have a Sprint Account’ – with a yellow-colored ‘Register’ button beside. Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Fill in the information in the subsequent screens that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Register’ button, in order to complete the sign up process for a My Sprint account.
Links to help you
- Sprint website: http://www.sprint.com
- My Sprint account sign up start page: https://mysprint.sprint.com/mysprint/pages/sl/common/createProfile.jsp