Have you shopped at a Staples or Bureau en Gros outlet in Canada lately? And did the receipt that you received come with a survey access code at the bottom (just below the bar code)? If your answer to both questions is ‘yes’, then you are probably eligible to take part in the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer satisfaction survey. The survey is meant for Staples customers in Canada. It is designed to make it easy for the Staples/Bureau en Gros customers who are in Canada to give their feedback to the Staples management. And if you complete the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer satisfaction survey in question, you will be entered into a sweepstakes, where you could win one of the monthly prizes of $1,000 CAD Staples Business Depot – Bureau en Gros gift cards.
What taking part in the Staples Canada survey entails, at a glance
Taking part in the Staples Canada survey mainly entails going to the website where Staples/Bureau en Gros runs the survey (for its Canadian customers), and answering the survey questions presented there. Before starting to answer the Staples Canada survey questions though, you first have to enter the survey access code, obtainable from your Staples/Bureau en Gros receipt.
Things you need to have, to take part in the Staples Canada survey
To take part in the Staples Canada survey, you first of all need to have a Staples/Bureau en Gros receipt, with a survey access code. Other than that, you need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet, in order to participate in the Staples Canada survey online.
The website you need to visit, to take part in the Staples Canada survey
To take part in this particular survey, you need to make a visit to the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer satisfaction survey site. The address you can use, to get to the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer satisfaction survey site is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to take part in the Staples Canada survey
- Get your browser application running. Then put your computer’s cursor in the browser’s address bar using the mouse (or using the ALT + D keyboard combination on Windows). With cursor on the address bar, enter the address for the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer satisfaction survey site into that address bar. The address in question, for the survey site, is also provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section. Finally, press the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard, and you will be taken to the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer satisfaction survey site.
- Once you get to the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer satisfaction survey site, select the language you’d wish to use to participate in the survey: the choice being between English and French.
- On the page that you are taken to next, enter the survey access code, from your Staples/Bureau en Gros receipt. Then click on the red-colored ‘Begin Survey’ button.
- Answer the Staples/Bureau en Gros survey questions with all candor that you can muster. Answering the questions shouldn’t really take too long. Once you complete the Staples Canada survey, you will be given an entry into the sweepstake. It is a sweepstake where you could be the lucky winner of the monthly prize of a $1,000 CAD Staples/Bureau en Gros gift card, to finance a shopping spree.
Links to help you
- Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros Customer Satisfaction Survey site: http://www.stapleslistens.ca/