Are you a person who shops at Superdrug outlets frequently? Or are you a person who shops at Superdrug outlets occasionally? If your answer to either of these questions is ‘yes’, then you will probably be glad to learn that Superdrug runs some sort of rewards program, which you can take advantage of. The rewards program in question here is operated through the Superdrug Health & Beautycard. Once you have acquired a Superdrug Health & Beautycard, and registered it, you can start earning points whenever you spend money at a Superdrug outlet. The points you earn can then be used to pay for stuff at Superdrug outlets: like where, for every 100 points you earn through the card, you get £1. The Superdrug Health and Beautycard has other benefits. It entitles you to receive special member pricing deals. It also entitles you to get birthday treats, and to get free standard delivery for all online orders you make at the Superdrug online store. Once you pick your Superdrug Health & Beautycard, you need to register it online, in order to enjoy all the benefits associated with it.
What registering your Superdrug Health & Beautycard online entails, at a glance
Registering your Superdrug Health and Beautycard online mainly entails going to the Superdrug website, clicking to indicate that you wish to ‘Attach Your Health & Beautycard’ and then filling in the requisite information, to complete the registration.
Things you need to have, to register your Superdrug Health & Beautycard online
To register your Superdrug Health & Beautycard online, you first of all need to have the card in question with you (which you pick for free from a Superdrug outlet). You also need to have an email address: given that an email address is a required detail — one that must be filled in and confirmed — in the registration form. And you need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to register your Superdrug Health & Beautycard online
To register your Superdrug Health & Beautycard online, you need to visit the Superdrug website (specifically the Beautycard page on the Superdrug website). The address that can get you to the Health & Beautycard page on the Superdrug website is provided below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to register your Superdrug Health & Beautycard online
- Check below, in the ‘links to help you’ section, and you will notice that we have provided the address you can follow to get to the Health & Beautycard page on the Superdrug website. Accordingly, enter that address into your browser, in order to be taken to the Health & Beautycard page on the Superdrug website.
- When you get to the Health & Beautycard page on the Superdrug website, click on the pink-colored ‘attach my Health & Beautycard’ button (it is somewhere towards the center of the page).
- Complete the registration form on the page that you are taken to, and you will be in a position to start enjoying the benefits associated with the Superdrug Health & Beautycard.
Links to help you
- Superdrug website (Health & Beautycard page): http://www.superdrug.com/beautycard
- Superdrug Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.superdrug.com/acc/faq