Are you someone who works for Marriot International, or any of its affiliates? If your answer to that question is ‘yes’, then you will be glad to learn that it is possible for you to view your pay stubs online. It is also possible for you to access your benefits information online. And further still, it is possible for you to access (and even change) your direct deposit information, among many other things, online. All these things are possible through the Marriot Extranet: which, in a nutshell, makes it possible for you to access information and perform functions that would otherwise have forced you to visit the HR department offices.
What accessing your information on the Marriot extranet entails, at a glance
Accessing your information on the Marriot extranet mainly entails going to the Marriot extranet website — and signing in by simply entering your enterprise ID alongside your password and then clicking on the ‘Sign in’ button. Once you are signed in, you just need to click on the appropriate link for the particular type of information you wish to access (like, say, to access your pay stub) or for the function you wish to perform (like, say, to change your direct deposit details).
Things you need to have, to access your information on the Marriot extranet
To access your information on the Marriot extranet, you need to have an enterprise ID and a password — as you’ll need both to log in. You also need to have access to a computing device that is connected to the Internet.
The website you need to visit, to access your information on the Marriot extranet
To access your information on the Marriot extranet, you need to visit the Marriot extranet website. The address you can use to get to the Marriot extranet website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
Steps you need to follow, to access your information on the Marriot extranet
- Power up your computing device, and then launch the browser application. With the browser application up and running, enter the address for the Marriot Extranet website into the browser, so as to have the browser load that particular website. The address in question, which can get you to the Marriot extranet website is indicated below, in the ‘links to help you’ section.
- When you get to the Marriot Extranet website homepage/Marriot Extranet login page, enter your enterprise ID and password, then click on the ‘Sign in’ button in order to be logged in.
- Once you are logged in, simply click on the appropriate link for the information you wish to access on the Marriot Extranet, or for the function you wish to perform on the Marriot Extranet.
Links to help you
- Marriot Extranet website: http://www.4myhr.com
- Marriot Extranet EID and password help: http://eidhelp.marriott.com/help.html